- 100% LONG STAPLE COTTON means fewer loose fibers and sheets that can wash and wash without pilling or losing their strength.
- SLEEP COMFORTABLY: Our sheets are made to help you sleep better at night. Our products keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Our extra-fine yarns used in our sheets give them an unusually soft and satiny feel and finish.
- SLEEP HEALTHY: Threadmill linens are made with your health in mind, not just your comfort. All chemicals used in our production process are free from AZO compounds meaning they are safe for even the most sensitive skin.
- SLEEP HAPPY: All of our products are made in our state-of-the-art factory powered entirely by wind and solar energy. Our packaging uses no plastic – sheets are packed in a reusable tote made from the same 100% cotton.
- ACCESSIBLE LUXURY: We want to get the best possible product onto as many beds as possible so we sell direct from our factory to our customers. We bring a higher quality product to more people because a good night’s sleep is important!
Threadmill Home Linen
Happier Sleep For A Healthier World
Happier Sleep for a Healthier World
Threadmill Home Linen is more than a linen company; we are advocates for our customers and our environment.
Our customers sleep happier – not just comfortably enveloped in soft breathable cotton, but knowing our sheets were made without harmful chemicals and pollutive practices.
Our extra long staple (ELS) cotton sheets are both luxurious and lasting, and are produced in a factory powered entirely by wind and solar energy.
|Thread Count/Style||Blend||Sizes||OEKO-TEX||Special Features||Sustainable Packaging|
|Blanket||Herringbone||100% Cotton||T, F/Q, K||✓||Long Staple Cotton||✓|
|Matelasse Coverlet||Jacquard Design||100% Cotton||T, F/Q, K||✓||Long Staple Cotton||✓|
|Sheets & Pillowcase Set||300 Jacquard||100% Cotton||T, TX, F, Q, K, CK||✓||Long Staple Cotton||✓|
|Sheets & Pillowcase Set||300 Solid Sateen||100% Cotton||T, TX, F, Q, K, CK||✓||Long Staple Cotton||✓|
|Sheets & Pillowcase Set||400 Solid Sateen||100% Cotton||T, TX, F, Q, K, CK||✓||ELS Cotton||✓|
|Sheets & Pillowcase Set||500 Damask Stripe||100% Cotton||T, TX, F, Q, K, CK||✓||ELS Cotton||✓|
|Sheets & Pillowcase Set||600 Solid & Stripe||100% Cotton||T, TX, F, Q, K, CK||✓||ELS Cotton||✓|
|Sheets & Pillowcase Set||800 Solid Sateen||100% Cotton||T, TX, F, Q, K, CK||✓||ELS Cotton||✓|
|Sheets & Pillowcase Set||1000 Solid Sateen||100% Cotton||Q, K, CK||✓||Supima ELS Cotton||✓|
|Sheets & Pillowcase Set||1200 Solid Sateen||100% Cotton||Q, K, CK||✓||Supima ELS Cotton||✓|
About Threadmill Home Linen
Threadmill Home Linen provides customers with luxury that they can feel good about.
Our promise is simple: we provide a superior product in a sustainable way.
We feel that our customers deserve ethically made, sustainable home linens without comprising on quality, comfort, or style.
How We’re Different
In an industry that’s known for hidden tactics, questionable manufacturing practices, Threadmill Home Linen is transparent, responsible, and accessible.
Our customers feel confident that when they purchase from us. They can sleep happy knowing that our products are well made, socially responsible and environmentally sound.
Why We’re Different
We came to the realization that our industry needed change. We became stewards of change when we began manufacturing a high-quality product in an environmentally and socially responsible way.
What kept us up at night then is what helps our clients sleep better now.
Sustainable & Accessible
Threadmill Home Linen’s state-of-the art manufacturing facility is completely powered by wind and solar energy and follows green energy manufacturing practices. We make a conscious effort to limit the use of plastics, and package our products in reusable tote bags to eliminate waste.
Our workers are well-treated and well-paid.
Our linens are shipped direct from our factory. By cutting out the middlemen, we offer some of the industry’s best acccessible products.